Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to fight the evil in you?

Hi5 Steps to control evil and promote wisdom.
Backdrop

You pour a drop of water into the ocean and you can’t say or spot which drop that you poured into. Similarly you can’t identify which character of yours might irritate others or satiate others. Suppose you may let open something on a funny note that may end the other way round. You can’t help it. Suppose you stay much focused on your work and do not even spill a word out people mark you a zombie character. At all this drama you sometimes feel that it is getting on to your nerves. Ok. Trust me. I have come out with a formula that can possibly ease your mind off the tension of getting angry.
As I have mentioned earlier in my blog somewhere that there are persons in this world who want to strip your temperature high. Those people are simply bugs who enjoy the pain that you undergo.
I haven’t seen or experienced more in this world to come out with an answer. Rather I have observed that wherever the problem is it ends only in the same way. Guessed? With no solution. You fight out heavily advocating your point but there would be someone who could stand to the wrong deal.
I will narrate you an incident that happened to me. I am a car mania who wishes to speak and share information with my pals. I did the same way with one of them. We had a discussion as to the Accord car from Honda. I said it could be the best model from Honda. He immediately said “Machan (colloquial way to call a dear friend) Accord is from Hyundai and not from Honda”. I was shocked to have realized to have spoken to someone who was ignorant of which company that car was manufactured. Of course I don’t say that it was a blunder. People don’t realize that they are speaking something wrong unless proved to them heavily. I was very calm doing the same thing saying “Heh the car is from Honda and not Hyundai”. The trouble started here. Another guy who doesn’t even know how many wheels a car has came and broke out in the middle saying “Yep. Accord is from Hyundai and not from Honda”.
This raised my BP. After all the incident was over I realized that there was no conclusion. We dint arrive at a point. So what’s the point in fighting? It is very difficult for you to control your emotions when you are in an argument. That is because of the red star called EVIL in you. You have the power to control it but most often it doesn’t happen.
to be continued.........

No comments: