Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting into a sync

It is quite a while that I have been away from blogging for a variety of reasons. Now that I wish to revive my blogging passion I thought I should make it a go on my dream to becoming a CA. I will promise you not to bore with the usual jargons that a dream story embeds with it.

I was put to a lot of tests at the beginning of my career. I somehow dint take the pressure onto me. When I started off the entrance, I was warned that doing the coaching in the Institute would put off your chances of passing the exam. On that way, it was like pass or fail scenario. But over a period of time, I have learnt to be balanced and less excited about the future.

What was like a dream at the backyard of my mind was silenced completely and I am before you not as a completely satisfied person but rather learning to be satisfied. I was rather over ambitious that I got into some firm where I actually did something out of the blue. The point here is that life takes you to different priorities which can be heartening to balance.

Now that I have set a tone to my professional travel, I can possibly take flight to reach my dream destination called Chartered Accountant. Wow! It makes me feel good to be called CA. S Satish. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my friend....yes flight has took off but remembering that flight hasn't landed yet..this itself speaks of your foresight..this flight has lotz of Fire and fuel with steady wings on its side for the balane to land soon and in style to d destination...which we call it as DESTINY...my frnd :)