Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Day CEO

Only one day. It was just that day! Without further I would wish to narrate you an incident from true life that I went through this October.

Usually I am a sleepy chap who almost always sleep my time. But things went around when I took Chartered Accountancy (CA). I used to sleep for only 4 hours a day balancing my study and work. Thats how the structure is. But I was notified that CEO's and CFO's need to almost keep themselves awake for 23.5 hours.

But me without being a CEO almost din't sleep for even a hour during a day. That was when I travelled by road to Kumbakonam. We hired a cab and took to Kumbakonam at 10pm. The driver asked me to be awake till 4:30 in the morning or else get to back seat. I thought I could just give a try.

I sat in the front seat beside him. You BELIEVE me or not I was awake till the next day without even twinkling my eye for a second. OOPHS! That was amazing and still an UNBELIEVABLE pursuit.

MORAL: No big and exhaustive moral. The moral is just about the mindset. A MIND can process things that are considered UNACHIEVABLE. If I can DO. You CAN DO as well.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey did the driver slept and u were driving..... i know ur diter very well... by the way does that CEO means "Can Eye's (be) Open" 23.5 hr....Dont mind!!!