Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dinacharya

I got a chance way back on 28th December 2008 to attend Alma Matter Rajan's counsel on Dinacharya - meaning the daily exercise. I took some undoubtedly significant issues from that hall
1. Never be late on committments.
2. If you give a promise, obey whatever be it.
I was really unexcited as I had to travel a long way to attend this program without even knowing what sort of issue would be discussed there. Guessed it would be philosophical but not too much was it. Believe me. When I say it is good it means it was tres good. I saw realism in his speech.
Dinacharya - Means Daily Practice. What one does daily is different from what Dinacharya explains. What one can do daily to mould him a better being is what it is all about. But after the 2 hours or so I really felt the change. Though it dint last long.

Simple but Interesting
1. It is said that when we follow a regular system on a 24 hour it is proven that we become a scale healthier than before.
2. A 15 minute exercise daily will leave us fit till 90. Believe me 90 is possible.
If you wonder who Rajan is, he is the author or editor or owner of Frozen Thoughts a popular magazine.

1 comment:

Madman said...

hey nice to know, will try to follow.